My Little BU~

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Process of Delivery ~Little BU~

Dr. Roopi and Little Bu~

The BIG day had come finally~after 39 weeks of pregnancy. Little Bu EDD should be 1 March 2009 however Dr Roopi advised me admit on 21 Feb and will be induced on 23 Feb 2009 due to my high blood pressure. There is a risk if i didnt admit to control and monitor the high blood pressure. However i choose to take the risk to go home and go back on sunday for the delivery on 23 Feb (Monday). I promised the Dr. Roopi that will take the high blood pressure tablet to control my blood pressure. Don worry, there is a "alarm" will be reminding me all the time to take the tablet. I was admited on 22 Feb 2009 at 8.30pm after taking the dinner.





23 FEB 2009


4.00am ~the nurse came for the induced labour.


6.30am ~the nurse came for checking of the cervical dilation


8.15am ~Dr.Roopi came for the breaking waters(the membranes around Little Bu breaks and there is a flush of warm liquid coming out...OMG....is very very pain)


8.30am ~the 5 minutes intervals contraction begins


9.30am ~ the nurse gave an injection to relieve my pain


10.30 am ~ another Dr come to inject EPIDURAL to realive my EXTREME CONTRACTION PAIN~~(thanks to KIKI who advice me to take EPIDURAL else i might suffer a lot)


11.45 am~ the nurse come and check for the cervical dilation, she told me that i can deliver Little BU by 1.00pm....we(me and ttc) were so happy and excited to hear the good news.


12.30pm~two nurses came in "train" me how to push~ and meanwhile comtrolling the EPIDURAL dosage


1.10pm~ Dr Roopi came in...keep on asking me to PUSH~ PUSH ~~ PUSH~~~


1.15 pm~ LITTLE BU came to this world.......she cried loudly and i also dropped my tear when i saw her... my Little Princess...So Amazing!


~Little Bu~













0 comments: