My Little BU~

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Journey of Pregnancy~Week 6 and Week 40


Little BU was 8 months old. WHO do you think that she look like?


Week 6~ 5 July 2008 (First visit to Dr. Roopi)
First visit to Dr. Roopi, Dr Roopi was confirmed that i had pregnant. Actually this visit was "forced" by KIKI~ cause she need to go for appointment then she ask me to go along with her. She hope me to get advice from Dr earlier since i had already tested myself for the preganancy test at home and the result shown was positive. Actually i didnt planned to go see Dr so early. He he....cause i am scared to see Dr from young till now....don like the feeling to see Dr....



Week 40~ 21 Feb 2009 (Estimated Delivery Date is on 1 March 2009)

A few months ago, i thought this day would never arrive. However in the next few days, Little BU will be finally be out in the big wide world and, more importantly, in my arms. It is a moment to cherish and the start of a whole new way of life, for me as well as Little BU. The big day is almost here and Little Bu is about to get her first taste of life in a world she has glimsed through the sounds and lights that have penetrated through my uterus. Little Bu is now ready to be born, she is growing from a tiny bundle of cells into the fully formed human being inside me.

0 comments: