My Little BU~

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Because of Little BU~

Because of Little BU~ .........Mummy made a lot of changes (should i say is Sacrifice?)
  • cannot enjoy shopping
  • cannot simply wanna go here and there
  • cannot have my own time to online, reading and watch movie (if i got extra time, i would rather sleep together with Little BU~)
  • cannot go cinema
  • cannot have a continuous sleep from night to morning
  • sleep on 10.30pm and wake up on 6 or 7 am....(sleep earlier is because of tired and need to wake up for mid-night feeding....wake up earlier is because Little BU~ will find her dot dot(pacifier) and make sound on 6~7am)
  • will hunt for cheaper milk powder and diapers (comparing prices)
  • start BABY TOPIC with other parents
  • people will call me "AUNTIE" when i carry Little BU~ (last time still can "cheat" people, they still call me "JIE JIE" even after marry.....)

I will only have some very short and precious time when Little BU~ is sleeping. I only can do my own thing during her sleeping time.

No wonder people always say that: Baby Look the cutest when they are sleeping.....

0 comments: